Herbal Gardens Inc - Herbal Gardens Lauderhill Fl - Sold of Bad Products - Rip Off!!
Herbal Garden Inc, Lauderhill. RipOff. beware
Store sold me some over the counter tablets for colon, which are sold in tiny zip lock plastic bag. These plastic bag pouches (similar to those used in kitchen) are not safe because any shopper could easily open and contaminate items inside, or place any other types of pills in these easy to open bags on shelve.
Plastic bag has no directions of use. The guy at the counter told me to take 3 at night with glass of water - Did that and as of writing this, those tablets did more harm to me than good. Because now I am not able to go to the bathroom. I requested a refund they told me no, and said they will not even consider giving any shopper one.
Ripoff Merchant. My fellow shopper beware!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colon Cleanser
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."